Application Process Overview
Thank you for your interest in Paramount Aviation Resources Group, Inc. We are dedicated to furthering safety in aviation through our commitment to support and services. We provide only the most dedicated, professional airmen in aviation.
Our application process is very straight forward.
The application itself consists of only ONE page and is designed to be very user friendly. It covers the most pertinent information to allow us to categorize crewmembers in our database based on their work experience, i.e., 767 type rated pilots, etc.
Here’s how the process works:
- Simply log-in and complete the online application.
- When a customer requests flight crewmembers, we search our database using the criteria specified by the customer. All crewmembers whose information matches those criteria are contacted.
- Once we contact you about a position we will review with you: the terms of the contract, the customer airline, the application and interview process, the training process, and go over any other relevant information.
- We will then ask you if you are interested in this position.
- If YES you are interested in applying for this particular job: We will initiate the application process and forward to you a detailed application packet for you to complete and return to us.
- If NO you are not interested in applying for this particular job: We will continue to keep you in our database and will start the process again when another position becomes available. There is absolutely no penalty for declining to apply for a job opening.
- It is important to keep your information current. Please log-in periodically to review and update your information.
We charge NO FEES to any crewmembers.
Please contact us at anytime by email at: email@example.com or by telephone at: 1.800.620.7130 or 1.540.737.4600